Beyond BabyLed Stage 2 - 9 x jars
Satay sauce (Dairy Free)
- This delicious recipe combines a sweet tomato base with nearly 30% peanuts to create a lovely sauce to pour over noodles/pasta, or to baste chicken, beef or salmon.
- Please note – this recipe contains peanuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
Indian curry paste (Dairy Free)
- A gentle introductory Indian paste with lots of tomatoes, with more depth of flavour and a small amount of spice for those little taste buds!
Thai green curry paste (Dairy Free)
- Beginners to Thai food will love this full-flavoured paste that combines so well with veggies such as mini sweetcorn and mange tout. Creates an aromatic and tasty meal for little ones, without the spiciness of adult Thai pastes!
Moroccan tagine paste (Dairy Free)
- Our version of a tagine will save you lots of time but does not compromise on flavour! With traditional Moroccan flavours (but not too spicy!), this paste is great if eaten with bread, using your fingers!
- Please note – this recipe contains honey and is therefore not suitable for babies <12 months.
Spinach & basil pesto (Dairy Free)
- A perfect pesto for a quick midweek pasta… suitable for vegans and packed with healthy spinach too, it’s really moreish!!
- Please note – this recipe contains pine nuts and walnuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
Tomato, olive & anchovy pasta sauce (Dairy Free)
- This is a really flavoursome pasta sauce, great to stock in the cupboard for a quick meal and in emergencies! The small amount of olives and anchovies give it a ‘grown-up’ taste, without being too strong!
- Please note – this recipe contains anchovies and is therefore unsuitable for those with fish allergies.