10 minute serving suggestion
Place a tortilla wrap under the grill for 1 minute until lightly toasted. Turn the wrap over and spread the tomato, olive and anchovy paste on top, sprinkle cheese and add your choice of toppings on top of the paste. We used tomato, yellow pepper and black olives. Return under the grill for 2 minutes, slice and serve!
Tomato, Olive & Anchovy Pasta Sauce (Dairy Free)
- This is a really flavoursome pasta sauce, great to stock in the cupboard for a quick meal and in emergencies! The small amount of olives and anchovies give it a ‘grown-up’ taste, without being too strong!
- Please note – this recipe contains anchovies and is therefore unsuitable for those with fish allergies.
Quick meal suggestion:
- Stir into cooked pasta, add veg and heat through, add a spoonful of pasta water if required.
- Or, mix through leftover cooked pasta and microwave until piping hot for the quickest of meals!
- One jar contains 30g, which is about two teaspoonfuls and enough for 1-2 servings, depending on use and if additional tomatoes/water are added.