10 minute serving suggestion
Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. 5 minutes from the pasta being cooked, add frozen pees and sweetcorn to the pan. Drain the pasta and veg then return to the pan. Add some chopped cherry tomatoes and coat in the pesto! It’s literally that easy! And soooo tasty! This was my kids favourite meal, they even asked for seconds!
Spinach & Basil Pesto (Dairy Free)
- A perfect pesto for a quick midweek pasta… suitable for vegans and packed with healthy spinach too, it’s really moreish!!
- Please note – this recipe contains pine nuts and walnuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
Quick meal suggestion:
- Stir two teaspoons through cooked pasta, add a veg of choice and heat through.
- Or, mix through leftover cooked pasta and microwave until piping hot for the quickest of meals!
- One jar contains 30g, which is about two teaspoonfuls and enough for 1-2 servings, depending on use.