Satay Sauce (Dairy Free)
- This delicious recipe combines a sweet tomato base with nearly 30% peanuts to create a lovely sauce to pour over noodles/pasta, or to baste chicken, beef or salmon.
- Please note – this recipe contains peanuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
Quick meal suggestion:
- Stir fry chicken & vegetables, add sauce and heat through, serving on skewers (be careful!).
- Or, mix through leftover cooked meat/veg and rice and microwave until piping hot for the quickest of meals!
- One jar contains 30g, which is about two teaspoonfuls and enough for 1-2 servings, depending on use.