10 minute serving suggestion
Cut the chicken into bitesize pieces and thread onto a kebab skewer. Coat the kebab in the satay paste and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180ºC. Serve with veggie rice, (just stir peas and sweetcorn through cooked rice!) Enjoy!
Satay Sauce (Dairy Free)(Dairy Free)
- This delicious recipe combines a sweet tomato base with nearly 30% peanuts to create a lovely sauce to pour over noodles/pasta, or to baste chicken, beef or salmon. Please note – this recipe contains peanuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
- Please note – this recipe contains peanuts and is therefore unsuitable for those with allergies.
Quick meal suggestion:
- Stir fry chicken & vegetables, add sauce and heat through, serving on skewers (be careful!).
- Or, mix through leftover cooked meat/veg and rice and microwave until piping hot for the quickest of meals!
- One jar contains 30g, which is about two teaspoonfuls and enough for 1-2 servings, depending on use.