10 minute serving suggestion
Cook a handful of butternut squash in half a cupful of vegetable stock. Once soft add a handful of tinned chickpeas, chopped red pepper and the Moroccan tagine paste. Simmer until slightly reduced then serve with couscous and salad.
Moroccan Tagine Paste (Dairy Free)
- Our version of a tagine will save you lots of time but does not compromise on flavour! With traditional Moroccan flavours (but not too spicy!), this paste is great if eaten with bread, using your fingers!
- Please note – this recipe contains honey and is therefore not suitable for babies < 12 months.
Quick meal suggestion:
- Fry meat, plus onion/carrot/sweet potato as desired, add paste and heat through. Serve with cous cous.
- Or, mix through leftover cooked meat/veg and rice and microwave until piping hot for the quickest of meals!
- One jar contains 30g, which is about two teaspoonfuls and enough for 1-2 servings, depending on use and if additional water is added.